EFFECTIVE DATE: September 17, 2009
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Generally. We collect personally identifiable information (“PII) and related information from you, including without limitation, your first and last name, the name of the entity which you represent (if applicable), your email address, phone number, business address, fax number, business resale certificate number, and other customer information, including without limitation, the password chosen by you for access to the Site and the name and address of the bank from which you will be wiring funds for purchases.
We do not, however, knowingly collect PII from children under the age of thirteen.
When you visit our Site, we automatically collect non PII such as IP addresses and web site usage information from you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided it including, without limitation, to enable us to notify you if you post the wining bid in an auction and/or confirm your purchases.
- To provide our vendors, service providers and/or partners with information about your winning bid and/or to confirm your purchases to entities who require such information to ensure successful fulfillment of any purchases you make on the Site.
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
- To notify you about our future auctions, products, services, and special offers.
- To otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To enhance or develop features, products and services.
Sharing your Information
Except as set forth herein, or if we inform you otherwise at the time of data collection, we will not share your PII with other parties.
B-Stock: B-Stock is hosting the Site and managing the transactions that occur and will have access to your information. B-Stock may use your information for its own business purposes and share such information in all manners permitted hereunder with its vendors from whom you buy products via the Site, and its service providers and/or partners who require such information to ensure successful fulfillment of any purchases you make on the Site.
Service Providers: B-Stock may use other companies to perform services including, without limitation, facilitating some aspects of the Site, sending e-mail, and fulfilling purchase requests. These other companies may be supplied with or have access to your PII solely for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf.
Special Circumstances: There may be instances when B-Stock may disclose PII without providing you with a choice in order to protect the legal rights of its vendor, B-Stock, or any of their affiliates, employees, agents and contractors; to protect the safety and security of visitors to our Site; to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with the law or legal process. In addition, if B-Stock or its vendor sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, we may transfer your PII to a third party as part of that transaction.
From time to time B-Stock may send you marketing email messages describing auctions on other sites managed by B-Stock.
To opt out of receiving these messages, you may do so by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please note that you will continue to receive certain transactional and account related email messages from us about this Site including, but not limited to, email messages that:
- Alert you to future auctions
- Confirm any purchases you make on our Site;
- Notify you that you are the winning bidder in an auction;
- Share other information about your purchase;
- Provide alerts or other information requested by you;
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or suggestions;
- Answer any other questions you may have about our Site; or
- Inform you of any changes to our Site.
It may take up to 10 days for us to process your request.
HOW TO ACCESS, CORRECT OR UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You may review and update the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us by visiting the “my account” management section on our Site.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard PII in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
TRANSFER TO US OR OTHER COUNTRIES
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where XXXX or B-Stock has facilities, and by using our Site, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country.
HOW TO CONTACT US